- As your doula, I will provide continuous physical and emotional support during your labor & up until 2 hours after birth.
- I will assist you and your partner in creating a sacred birth space from a loving and peaceful perspective, whether birthing in a hospital, birth center, or home.
- I will discuss different options for pain relief such as breathing, relaxation, changing positions, visualization, and medication.
- I provide unlimited phone and email support during pregnancy and up to 6 weeks after your birth.
"Sacred Rose" Ceremony Facilitator
- Assist women and families in honoring the pregnant mom from a loving, graceful, and peaceful perspective.
- Assist pregnant moms to release any negative beliefs about childbirth, breastfeeding, and motherhood.
- Help pregnant moms experience birth as sacred and spiritual (no matter your faith).
- Help pregnant moms balance their mental, emotional, and physical state of being before birth.
- To help women trust the process of birth with affirmations, visualization, meditation, and celebration.
- Provide private classes to an expectant mom and her partner on childbirth topics: labor stages, birth positions, pain coping techniques, creating a birth space, breath awareness, interventions, open minded options, embracing unexpected surprises, basic baby care, breastfeeding, postpartum care & more.
- The format of the classes are once a week for 5 weeks OR Sat & Sun for 2 consecutive weekends.
If you are interested in any of my services please click the "contact me" and send me a message regarding which service you are interested in and what is the best way to contact you. I will respond to you within 24-48 hours of your request OR you can email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also follow me on twitter: twitter.com/DTWDoulaMidwife
And "like" me on facebook: facebook.com/sacredrosebirthingservices